Adsense1


Monday, March 7, 2011

What my son's classmates said about him:



Jessica:
You're sweet. generous and kind to everybody! I'm glad I have a friend like you!

Michael:
You are a smart person. Also kind and polite too. I'm sure that your parents are very proud of you.

Brenda:
You're great at math.

Humaira:
You are very trustworthy, friendly and honest.

You friend Armandeep:
You are a generous, respectful person. You  are always helpful.

Joe:
I think you are nice and kind to the whole class.

Zoya:
You are so caring.

Kaitlyn:
You are an on-task person.

Anthony:
Wow! You are nice and very fast at work!

Simran:
You are so smart, friendly and humuorous.

From Ken:
You are a smart, mature, and intelligent person and Gold bless Andy.

Andy:
You're a very cheering up best friend.

Orion:
You are kind to others.

Yuuki:
I thank you for putting away my garbage.

Andrew D:
You are smart and helpful to people. You are a good friend.

Nabilla:
You always on-task and respectful.

Andrew N:
You are smart and funny.

Sahib:
I know you are the smartest student in the class.

Dilpreet:
You are kind, helpful and loyal. You are a good freind to have around. You are a wiz at math.

Harman:
You are awesome at math and you're very kind and caring.

You good friend Rebecca:
You are very bright.

Tanpreet:
You are very kind, respectful, friendly, and clever. You are also very good
at math.

Lorenz:
You are a prepared kid for school. You:
are thoughtful to others, and very kind, smart and caring.

Britney:
You are a great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment