Adsense1


Tuesday, April 9, 2013

China invitation letter sample (到中国邀请信样本)



Dear China Consulate Officers,
My name is
invitor's full name (
邀请人全名
)
and my China ID card number is
invitor's China ID number (
邀请人中国身份证号码
)
. I would like to invite my
relationship to Invitor
(跟受邀请人关系)
full name of applicant
(受邀请人全
名),
gender (
性别)
date of birth
(出生年月日),
passport number (
护照号
码),
applicants full address in Canada
(受邀请人完整的加拿大住址)
phone
number (
电话号码)
to visit my place while here: applicant purpose of visit
(
受邀请人
旅行原因)
in china at invitor's full China address (
邀请人完整中国住家地址)
.
Full name of applicant (
受邀请人全名)
will be staying at my place during his/her
stay in China from
date of enter China (
抵达中国日期)
until
date of exit China (
离开
中国日期)
and
I/aplicant (
受邀请人在中国所承担花费的人)
will be taking care of
all expenses during his/her stay in China. Please kindly issue
full name of visa applicant
(
受邀请人全名)
a
Single/Double/Multiple Entry (
单次
/
双次
/
多次)
Tourist visa.
My China phone number is invitor's China phone number (
邀请人中国电话号码
)
you may contact me if you have any further questions.
Thank you
Best Regards
Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment